fix some documentation issues
5 years ago
1 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@ -18,19 +18,26 @@ distributions should work, but are not yet officially supported.
#### System requirements
* Debian 9 (or higher) or Ubuntu 16.04 (or higher)
Debian 9 or Ubuntu 16.04. Newer versions should also work (file a bug report
if not) but are not in our main focus, yet.
g++ 4.8 or 4.9
C++ compiler: tested with g++ 4.8 and 4.9, and clang++ 2.8. Newer versions should work, too.
* GNU make
* libboost-thread-dev (tested with 1.58)
* libboost-program-options-dev (tested with 1.58)
* libboost-filesystem-dev (tested with 1.58)
* libevent-dev 2.0.21 or 2.0.22 (or build from source, see below)
) (which needs gpgme-thread,
a patched libetpan, libboost-system-dev)
#### Build steps
1. Build [
2. Build [
) (a user-install in $HOME/local/ is fine)
2. Build [
* tested with version 2.0.21 and 2.0.22, newer versions should work, too. 2.1.x is not yet tested.
* Can be configured without dependency to OpenSSL, because the JSON Server Adapter does not use SSL/TLS.
* A user-install in $HOME/local/ is fine.
3. Edit the library and include paths server/Makefile so p≡p
libevent will be found
4. Run "make" in the server/ path