172 Commits (ae1eae2cc3daf7a21e72b02775a542bb6b57d41c)
 

Author SHA1 Message Date
  Thomas ae1eae2cc3 Add new files to project 3 years ago
  Thomas 412cc95940 Merge with default 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 910aaa01d2 add test target 3 years ago
  Volker Birk bc1f070fe7 p≡p engine API standard 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 2aa8abea60 completing API; BUG: transport_encode=false not yet implemented 3 years ago
  Roker 4c394aecbf merge double head. License comments foo... -.- 3 years ago
  Roker 8d6cd52360 let mime_decode_message() do the right thing. 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 828f823999 and here 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 8b7f146ce4 and here 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 6c054fb033 here, too 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 9e9d1a4285 add license note 3 years ago
  Roker 9758a343aa okay, this is the new, more complex multipart MIME test message, incl. nested multipart. Add tests for correct values in Engine's message struct (that revealed all the bugs I just fixed in the former commits. :-)) 3 years ago
  Roker af9660f3bd handle multipart messages uniformly 3 years ago
  Roker ebcfee8e58 found a nasty bug: I forgot to add the last multiline parameter, so the filename were always not set. -.- 3 years ago
  Roker 5bddd7421b found a nasty bug: I forgot to add the last multiline parameter, so the filename were always not set. -.- 3 years ago
  Roker 11ff54b624 Yay... I found and fixed a nasty bug in base64::decode() when out iter is not a back_insert_iterator where ++out is a no-op. 3 years ago
  Roker ee91973d93 hum, in unittest_mime the PNG attachment is 108 instead of 106 bytes. WHY!? So I added unittest_base64 to find out. But the test is green. :-/ 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 5924703371 adding LICENSE and README 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 19fba88800 ignoring the right things ;-) 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 2063e77752 typo 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 3d511ef509 this is what will be installed 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 4decb605bb linking using LDFLAGS 3 years ago
  Volker Birk e7bcb27d25 some Makefile corrections 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 59238e109f adding install target 3 years ago
  Thomas 67bc5983e1 Merge with default 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 9eb5a07826 DLL export for Windoze 3 years ago
  Volker Birk bdb216c95f preparing for a real artist's work 3 years ago
  Volker Birk d73d0b1382 typo 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 9a66d49940 Makefile support for CXXFLAGS 3 years ago
  Volker Birk 1845905617 adding engine API 3 years ago
  Thomas 092e82bbd5 Merge with default 3 years ago
  Thomas 6d69b3f78f Remove unit tests 3 years ago
  Roker b2e18bf659 remove dead code & data structires that caused warnings 3 years ago
  Roker 5852d94e87 change compiler back to "c++" 3 years ago
  Roker e579ecfd92 handle "multipart/alternative" 3 years ago
  Roker 02694c5205 separate struct Message into separate TU to solve cyclic dependencies 3 years ago
  Roker 1e7c060f7f Digga! 3 years ago
  Thomas c25c4948d0 Add references for platform_windows.h 3 years ago
  Thomas 39becd3686 Merge with default 3 years ago
  Roker 692c7f3959 tm.tm_zone is non-standard. 3 years ago
  Roker cc2863ed5a RFC 2231 unwrapping is necessary for all headers... 3 years ago
  Roker 05947792c4 split bodyparser.cc into separate translation unit: mime_headers.{hh,cc} 3 years ago
  Thomas 7fe9868f39 Add Windows project files and two fixes 3 years ago
  Roker 680e8a1ab4 simplify bodyparser PART 1 3 years ago
  Roker 49ad7345ca be more robust: illegal QP-sequences will no longer throw exceptions. *sigh* 3 years ago
  Roker dac68a1e81 be more robust when MIME-Version is set, but Content-Type is b0rken etc. 3 years ago
  Roker 1be7f37f8c be more robust to convert BS into valid NFC UTF-8. 3 years ago
  Roker 02844e2d37 handle header lines with name but no value after the ':' 3 years ago
  Roker f0bb7db6c0 fix a bug in cyclic dependent rules. 3 years ago
  Roker f4cca84a08 be more robust: convert all header-keys to lowercase. don't throw on invalid header lines but skip them instead. 3 years ago