p≡p macOS Desktop adapter
This adapter will sport three main features:
- p≡p API via Apple XPC (not yet implemented)
- p≡p API via p≡p JSON adapter (still provided by miniadapter)
- p≡p Update Client
This software is supporting macOS 10.8 and later.
- to build pEpMacOSAdapter use the Makefile
- to build pEpNotifications use Xcode
The implementation is split in to parts:
- the working code is in pEpMacOSAdapter; the implementation is in Objective C
- the User Interface is in pEpNotifications; the implementation is in Swift
pEpMacOSAdapterProtocol, implemented with XPC
This protocol is provided to the User Interface to get informed when a download was happening.
When a subscription is active updateNow() can be used to search for immediate updates.